Sofosbuvir (400mg), Velpatasvir (100mg)
Hetero Healthcare launches Velpatasvir and sofosbuvir drug combination for Hepatitis-C treatment in the market of India. This company will promote the combination of Velpatasvir and sofosbuvir drug in a brand name of VELASOF in India with the Gilead licensing contract.
It is the prescription medicine which is used for treating individuals with chronic HCV (Hepatitis C Virus), genotype 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, or 1 infection.
The overall effect of this treatment is noticed in most of the cases, as verified by many reviews regarding the treatment given by both the doctors and patients.
Velasof is one of the antiviral medications work by reducing the effects of hepatitis V virus in your body and eliminating the virus from your body within the short time duration.
|Indian Manufacturer||Hetero Healthcare|
|Indian Brand Name||VELASOF|
|Strength||Velpatasvir 100 mg + Sofosbuvir 400 mg|
|Package Size||28 Tabs|
|Package Type||Plastic Bottle|
|Expiry||1 Year to 2 Years|
|Indication(s)||Hepatitic C Virus (HCV) Treatment genotype 1,2,3,4,5,6|
Velasof offered by Hetero Healthcare Ltd
The Velasof Hetero drug is accessible in a tablets/bottle form. It is a blend of Velpatasvir 100 mg & Sofosbuvir 400 mg. The combination of these two leading salt is a marvel for patients who are suffering from this Hepatitis C. You can have the drug in a form of one table regularly.
Velasof instructions and dosage for the use
It is essential to take the Velasof based on the advice of your doctor. When you take this drug according to the guidelines of the doctor or concerned physician, you will notice the beginning of recovery task. When you take this drug as per dosage consultation with your doctor, you will terminate this virus which leads to the Hepatitis C infection.
- The recommended Velasof dosage is 1 tablet (Velpatasvir 100mg and sofosbuvir 400mg) taken orally daily without or with food.
- The dosage level is prescribed by your doctor as per your age, current health condition and medical history.
- Every treatment regimen is designed for 12 to 24 weeks.
Velasof and its side effects
The treatment of Velasof combination may result in few side effects which are given below.
- Chest pain
- Excessive tiredness
- Rapid breath shortness
- A headache
- Keep Velasof Velpatasvir and sofosbuvir combination and every drug out of reach of your kids.
- For pregnant women, it is not fully known if this Velasof will affect your unborn infant
- Try to avoid driving unless you are feeling well. This drug may produce blurred vision, dizziness and it may affect the driving ability of a user.
- Consult with your doctor regarding the right way for feeding your infant if you use Velasof
- Females who use Velasof Velpatasvir and Sofosbuvir combination along with any ribavirin should evade becoming pregnant during this treatment as well as for month months after ending treatment
Price of Velasof
As people know, the authentic International drug is very costly that affected its overall relevance. The Velasof sale is actually carried out on many favourable terms. The Velasof price is more affordable and much lower for every average individual than for an original.
Ways to purchase Velasof from Indian
You can take benefit of our company’s Kahpro International that offers to purchase Indian generic Velasof drug at the affordable price.
You can purchase a drug affordably on our company’s website. We give people a fantastic chance to buy this drug at very affordable rates. You can order drugs online just by filling our inquiry form or through live chat with our representative team.
- It is a highly progressive HCV therapy as well as best treatment option that exists
- Roughly about 99.9% cure rate with cirrhosis
- Reasonable cost for all
- It is a reliable and well-known Indian manufacturer
- This drug combination includes short course which is one tablet per day
What are some other generic alternatives of Velasof
Here are some other company’s generic brands names that have same composition, strength and effects of Velasof
Velpant Tablet by Natco Pharma Limited
Sovihep-V Tablet by Zydus Cadila
Hepcvel Tablet by Cipla Ltd
Resof Total by Dr Reddy s Laboratories Ltd
Ledifos by Hetero Healthcare