Ledifos is a perfect combination of two drugs such as Sofosbuvir and Ledipasvir offered by Hetero Healthcare limited. It is actually specified for the effective treatment of affected individuals with the chronic HCV (hepatitis C virus) genotype 6, 5, 4, or 1 infection. It is significant to know that this medicine is the fixed-dose blend tablet including Sofosbuvir and Ledipasvir for better oral administration.
Ledifos consists of a blend of different types of drugs which are used for treating chronic HCV. Every tablet consists of Sofosbuvir of 400mg and Ledipasvir of 90mg. In combination, these drugs appear as an effective antiviral agent which treats the HCV problems by interfering safely with the added replication of HCV. Apart from that, Ledifos is also specified in the treatment process of patients affected by the genotype 1 HCV.
Ledifos Administration and dosage
The Ledifos medicine is available in the package of twenty-eight tablets. In this package, every table will consist of Sofosbuvir 400mg/Ledipasvir 90mg as the active ingredients. Patients need to swallow every tablet with the required amount of water.
The healthcare expert will prescribe a dosage for patients based on the severity of the diseases. Patients are highly recommended to follow their prescribed dosage exactly. You can continue taking Ledifos tablet for the desired time duration which is advised by the healthcare expert.
Ledifos Mechanism of Action
Ledipasvir is the HCV inhibitor that highly targeting an HCV NS5A protein that is important for RNA replication as well as HCV virion assembly.
Sofosbuvir is the pan-genotypic inhibitor of HCV NS5B RNA-dependent RNA polymerase that is vital for the viral replication. This nucleotide pro-drug undergoes the intracellular metabolism for form pharmacologically lively uridine analog triphosphate that is incorporated into the HCV RNA by NS5B polymerase as well as appears as the chain terminator.
Ledifos Side Effects
It is helpful to know the side effects before taking any medicine. If the doctor suggests you to take Ledifos, you need to learn about the medicine before taking it. The online website is a right informative platform where you can all significant details regarding Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir
The Ledifos include some side effects. It is essential to know that the majority of side effects is mild as well as will pass quickly with time. Few individuals will experience tiredness or headaches while taking this medicine.
If you notice some signs of allergic reactions while taking this medicine (hives, rash, unusual difficulty breathing, excessive itching, swelling of mouth, tongue, lips or face or tightness in chest), you can immediately contact your healthcare provider. In addition to that, you are advised to stop using Ledifos.
Precautions while taking Ledifos
It is helpful and safe to know the precautions before taking Ledifos because it helps you to avoid any unwanted hassles.
- Try to avoid giving this medicine if a person is allergic to Sofosbuvir or Ledipasvir
- Try to avoid giving Ledifos if an individual is previously taking another drugs or medicine that contains Sofosbuvir
Using this medicine in some instances can involve little risk to the user, so one need to prevent it by knowing the working of Ledifos. Before starting the treatment process, you should inform your health care provider if:
- You always have some allergic reactions and effects to foods, medicines or other elements in past
- You are now taking any non-prescription medicines or prescription medicine (including dietary supplements and herbal treatments)
- You are planning to get pregnant or pregnant or breastfeeding
It is essential to know that some medicines or drugs can stop Ledifos tablets from working safely, or can have their own activities inhibited by this medicine.
- The dangerous side effects of Rosuvastatin or Digoxin may be improved by the intake of sofosbuvir and ledipasvir.
- Simeprevir can boost the danger of the side effects of both sofosbuvir and ledipasvir.
- Oxcarbazepine, Carbamazepine, phenobarbital, rifabutin, phenytoin, St. John`s wort, rifampin, tipranavir or rifapentine can reduce the complete effectiveness of sofosbuvir and ledipasvir.
Most importantly, Ledifos is one of the prescription drugs as well as should be consumed under the professional medical advice and guidance.
Ledifos Price Cost
Price plays a major role in buying any medicine, so you can check this essential factor before buying Ledifos tablets. The Ledifos price India 99 time cheaper than original. We Kahpro International helps you to get the Ledifos tablets at affordable price.
How to Buy Ledifos Online
Ledifos is a treatment for chronic hepatitis C, especially genotype 1. It is a mixture of two various antiviral medicines. Besides, Ledifos Dealer suppliers in India Ledipasvir inhibit NS5A, a phosphoprotein which assists along with replication, assembly as well as secretion. The Kahpro International can ship this medicine to maximum nation around the globe according to the buyer specific needs as well as government rules & regulations of the nation. It is manufactured by the hetero labs limited company. We grab assurance of quality. If you decide to buy Ledifos online in India then you need to place your order by simply filling the enquiry form as given on the site.
Most of the people prefer to order ledifos buy online to save their valuable time and hard-earned money. Of course, ordering through online is an excellent option and convenient method to gain enormous advantages. You’re ordered product delivery at your doorstep within 7 to 10 business working days.
Benefits of Ledifos
There are several numbers of benefits of using Ledifos available. Aside from them, here are some of the major advantages are given below.
- Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir are mainly used to treat chronic hepatitis C virus infection in some patients.
- It decreases an amount of HCV in the human body by protecting extend of HCV within the body. It is highly suggested for initial stage treatment and retreatment of the patients those who are along with Genotypes 1,4,5, or else 6 Chronic hepatitis C infection.
- The Ledifos tablet includes a prescription medicine of Ledipasvir (90mg) a viral NS5A inhibitor as well as Sofosbuvir (400mg) a nucleotide inhibitor of the viral RNA polymerase.
- The international brand name of this capsule is Harvoni which offer effective treatment in the Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 along with treat rate ranging from 94 % – 99%.
- It helps to protect Chronic Hepatitis C Virus infection from multiple in your body by weakening the virus as well as inhibiting its replication & reproduction.
- This drug mainly works to decrease the amount of hepatitis C virus in the body and also assist immune system to fight against infections as well as assist liver to recover easily.
- Altogether these drugs act like a potent antiviral agent which cures for HCV by interfering along with the additional replications of HCV.
Instructions for use of Ledifos
Earlier using this drug, it is essential for you to consult with your doctor regarding your present list of medications, over counter products. Several health conditions may lead you much more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. You need to tell your doctor if your condition persists or else become worsens.
* It is to be administered below the strict supervision of the hepatologist only
* Ledifos should take by adults above 18 years old
* It should be taken orally along with a full glass of water
* The maximum dosing suggests amount is once per day. It should be taken at the same time daily between 24 hours gap distance.
* The Ledifos’s length of the treatment may differ for the duration of 8 weeks to 24 weeks as per body condition
* You should not stop using this tablet and intake of some other anti-viral medications until instructed by your personal doctor.
The proper dosage and prescription normally depend on the patient as well as the condition being treated. The dosage time can array between 8 weeks to 24 weeks and the appropriate duration of this treatment is to be determined only by the doctor. In fact, it depends on the patient health condition and their response to the therapy. You don’t change your dosage amount without the approval of your doctor. The product is only for purpose of instructed as prescribed by the doctor.