Hepcinat Sofosbuvir 400 mg Tablets – Natco Pharma
Hepcinat Sofobuvir 400 mg is an Indian generic hepatitis C medicine manufactured by Natco Pharma in India and licensed by Gilead Science Inc. Hepcinat Sofosbuvir is the generic version of Sovaldi. Hepicnat Sofobuvir tablets made of a combination of Sofosbuvir 400mg, ribavirin. According to studies, this drug can cure the disease up to an average rate of 35% to 97%. Hepcinat medicine generally comes in form of tablets, which is of course taken orally. It is a sheer advancement in the cure of prolonged Hepatitis C. The drug generally comes in a plastic bottle that contains 28 tablets. The recommended treatment course best before is around 6 to 12 months.The medicine should be taken with an advice from a professional doctor, as the drug sometimes give some adverse side effects, which can sometimes be very fatal.
Detail of Medicine:
|Indian Brand||Hepcinat Sofosbuvir|
|Active Ingredient(s)||Sofosbuvir 400 mg|
|Package Size||28 Tabs|
|Package Type||Plastic Bottle|
|Expiry||1 Year to 2 Years|
|Indication(s)||Hepatitic C Virus (HCV) Infection|
Hepcinat Sofosbuvir 400 mg Tablets is an anti-viral suppository used in the cure of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) infection. Hepcinat is a prescription drug, which contains Sofosbuvir 400 mg that aid in preventing the RNA polymerase, which helps in duplicating the virus’s RNA. Hepcinatnatco is normally used in mixture with other antiviral medications, which may include an oral double remedy for Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Genotypes 3 virus.
Dosage and administration
Hepcinat (Sofosbuvir) is a coated tablet, which contains 400mg of the key ingredient. The dosage program must be adapted by the doctor in charge of handling. This will, of course, vary from one patient to patient, depending upon the virus attacked. Generally, physicians advise the adults to take a tablet a day. The Hepcinat sofosbuvir dose can be taken with food or without food, at a gap period of 24 hours. It can be risky if a patient takes the medicine without consulting a proper physician.
The patients who are getting problems from genotype GT1 or GT4 can be ordered by the physician to take it alongside ribavirin and peginterferon-alfa, which may continue till a period of 3 months or 12-13 weeks. In contrast to this, GT2 (genotype 2) is usually treated for 12 weeks, and it is taken alongside ribavirin. GT3 (genotype 3) requires 24 weeks of treatment in combination with ribavirin. Patients must only take it best owing to the orders provided to them by the doctors, who are in charge of treatment.
Note: The dosage of this medicine is solely dependent on the prescription of the physician. The dosage will vary from a patient to another. One should not adjust their recommended dosage without consulting a proper doctor.
The Hepciant sofosbuvir medicine should be taken while a patient has some specific conditions. The condition will of course vary. The drug should not be taken in the following conditions:
• Pregnant women: If a patient is trying to conceive a baby, or is pregnant, then they should surely avoid this drug.
• Breastfeeding: It is neither safe to have dosages of this drug if a woman is still breastfeeding her child. The adverse effects can be seen in both the mother and her child.
• Unprotected Sex: Again, if a patient is into unprotected sex, then it is not recommended to have this medicine, as it may lead to birth complications.
• HCV medicines: Hepcinat should not be taken, while one is indulged in taking some other drugs, with a key ingredient of Sofosbuvir. As this can lead to some issues, which sometimes can be fatal.
• Antacid: If a person is likely to have an antacid, then it is recommended to take Hepcinat, before or after a gap of minimum 4 hours. As these two drugs can contradict each other, can give some adverse side effects.
• Allergy: It is very common that many patients are allergic to some specific drugs or ingredients. If a person is highly allergic, and allergic to Sofosbuvir, then they should surely avoid this drug as a medicine for their treatment of Hepatitis C virus.
• Treatment of any other disease: If a person is suffering from any other viral diseases, like tuberculosis, cancer, heart ailments, and any other type of viral diseases, the treatment from those medicines can contradict Hepcinat, and can lead to some serious issues. Other than that, if a patient is prone to intake some dietary supplements, then should surely consult their physicians before starting with this particular drug.
The main active ingredient of Hepcinat is Sofosbuvir. Sofosbuvir is allegedly reported to some have serious side effects, if is not taken with proper prescriptions and advises. The side effects of Hepcinat can be summed up as follows:
• General Side Effects: The most common side effects sometimes includes a headache, body pain, appetite loss etc. which sometimes can be acute also. Apart from these, insomnia, which apparently knows as sleeplessness, can be quite easily seen in the patients. It may also lead to severe fever and acute diarrhea also. But all of these symptoms last for a very short period of time and can be treated simultaneously.
• Acute Side Effects: One of the most dangerous side effects of this drug is. A patient must not continue using the medicine if rashes, swelling or edema, pale skins are seen in the body. Sometimes it is also seen that people are having asymmetrical heart beat, breathlessness, and swallowing issues. If any the above symptoms are seen, a patient must immediately consult his doctor, before continuing the medicine furthermore.
• Apart from these, there may also arise some unknown problems. Many other symptoms may arise, which are not seen till date. But, if a patient is having a minimum amount of doubt of having any side effects, then they should immediately consult a medicinal practitioner in and around them.
Finally, it can be said that if a person is having any kind of side effects after taking the Hepcinat 400 mg, then they must discontinue taking it, with a valuable advice from the physician.
Hepcinat, which contains Sofosbuvir 400mg, is a ‘game changer’ in the world of medicines. It is an FDA approved drug, which is used to treat one of the most acute viral disease, Hepatitis C. The drug is used with Ribavirin, in order to check the viruses of Hepatitis C. What this drug does is, it decreases the formation of any further viruses, inside the body of a victim. This reduces the spreading chances of the virus.
Hepcinat Sofosbuvir Price and How to buy it Online from India:
The price and where to buy Sofosbuvir is one of the most asked questions nowadays. There are many options which are now available easily. The easiest method is to order your medicines online from a trusted supplier who has proven track record. In this current world of technologies, it is never tough to find a specific medicine. One can simply go to the internet, log in with a recognized dealer and buy Hepcinat drugs online.
The Drug gives noticeable results if it is taken with care. It takes a generally pretty long period of time to works against the virus. The results can be seen with a time of 28 to 40 days, however, it may take shorter than the normal period of time. But the success rate is quite good enough. After a recent study, it is seen that the rate of success varies from 28% to 90%, depending on the starting time of the treatment. That means, if the treatment starts in the perfect time, then there is a high chance that the disease can be cured completely.
Finally, it can be well concluded that Hepcinat Sofosbuvir is a magical drug and can treat one of the most chronic viral diseases, Hepatitis C. If the drug is perfectly used as per the prescription from a professional physician, one can surely be healed from the viral disease. Although, there can be some adverse side effects, it also be cure at the same time. If someone really wants to get rid of Hepatitis C, then should they consult a doctor and surely opt for Hepcinat drug, which contains Sofosbuvir, an antiviral component.
Patients receiving retransmission therapy (result not yielded sufficient previous treatment) without cirrhosis having HCV genotype 1. cure Statistics: sustained virologic response in clinical trials - 95%
Patients receiving retransmission therapy (previous treatment has not given the expected result), with cirrhosis having HCV genotype 1. cure Statistics: sustained virologic response in clinical trials - 100%