KAHPRO INTERNTIONAL is a registered pharmaceutical retailer and exporter based in NEW DELHI, capital city of INDIA. The company is having an experience of more than 25 years in the Pharmaceutical Industry & specialises in the field of ANTICANCER, HEPATITIS C and other range of pharmaceutical medicines. The company exports many types of anticancer and hepatitis b & c medicines all across the world ensuring quality products and services.
KAHPRO INTERNTIONAL is dedicated and committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction and best services in the industry.
When you buy from us, you get the following:
- Fast International Shipping – EMS (EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE) & DHL/FEDEX Courier Services
- Doorstep Delivery
- 100% product satisfaction – Directly from Manufacturers
- Quick Customer Service & Support
- Discounted Bulk Purchases
KAHPRO INTERNTIONAL has been shipping range of prescription medicines for a very long time to many countries but we still believe in strict vigilance and therefore suggest all our customers to check for authenticity proofs of any company overseas before placing any orders. For this purpose only, KAHPRO INTERNATIONAL has taken a step forward and has displayed the following certificates and licenses on its website:
- A valid retail drug license which is essential for dealing in pharmaceuticals in INDIA.
- A valid Export License for export of medicines out of India
- Company Registration Certificate which clearly informs about the working contact details and registered office address.
- A valid letter from bank informing about our company bank account and registered address along with the ownership details.
- company registration certificate and other licences on our website’s certification section. Such valid documents cannot be found on other online medicine suppliers’ website:We directly purchase the medicines from the Manufacturer. We have all the essential Valid Licenses such as Import Export License, Wholesale license, Pharmacy License and Sales Tax license.
Yes, KAHPRO INTERNATIONAL is committed to supplying only 100% authentic and quality medicines directly sourced from the manufacturers. All products are supplied in factory packaging and seals with bar codes and QR codes. We have experienced staff that is well aware of the handling and storage conditions for every medicine which the company deals in.
Each and every product which is manufactured complies with the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines which is set by Drug Authority & World Health Organization (WHO) and also at times certified with ISO 9001 Quality Systems.
Yes, a valid prescription is required for purchasing medicines. KAHPRO INTERNATIONAL does not give medicines without a copy of an original valid prescription from a registered doctor or hospital. However, if a prescription is not available, then our customers do not need to worry as in this case we can accept recent blood or laboratory reports as well.
A generic drug is a pharmaceutical drug that is equivalent to a brand-name product in dosage, strength, route of administration, quality, performance and intended use. In most cases, generic drugs become available after the patent protections afforded to a drug’s original developer expire. Once generic drugs enter the market, competition often leads to substantially lower prices for both the original brand-name product and its generic equivalents. Sometimes a generic equivalent may cost as much as 80% less than the original drug.
As per the US – FDA import law, an individual may import drug for personal use only if the period (dosage) is not more than a 3-month supply. For other nationals, please check with the respective Health Department or Ministry of Health of your country. But in most countries, it is completely legal to import medicines limited to 90 days supply of your prescription for personal use only.
Ordering of medicines from KAHPRO INTERNATIONAL involves 4 basic steps:
- You can fill up the order form available on our website with complete details about product, quantity and destination address.
- After submission of this order form, your order details will be received by our sales and support team. On receiving the same, we will send you a confirmation email containing the pricing and other relevant details about the order.
- On accepting the price, you can make the payment online (Wire Transfer) and send us payment receipt.
- After receiving the payment, we will dispatch the medicine package at the address given by you within 24-48 working hours alongwith the relevant documents.
At KAHPRO INTERNATIONAL we take utmost care in packaging of the medicines. The medicines are kept and packed under proper temperature conditions. For more information, please refer to the packaging video on our website.
Tracking my order facility is available and you will be able to track the medicine package by the unique tracking number which will be shared after the dispatch.
We welcome you to “Incredible India” with open arms. Please contact our patient advocates at +91-9811278800 for full concierge service from the moment you arrive in India until you return home. You can receive medicines directly from our office at New Delhi, India.
We have various payment options available for our customers making it easier and convenient. Customers can make the payment via Bank Wire Transfer, Western Union, PayPal and COD (applicable for INDIA only).
KAHPRO INTERNATIONAL has been delivering medicine package to countries like CHINA, HONGKONG, THAILAND, RUSSIA, UKRAINE, POLAND, ARMENIA, AZERBAIJAN, SERBIA, MOLDOVA, ROMANIA, MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE, JAPAN, PHILIPPINES, INDONESIA, KOREA, UNITED KINGDOM, AUSTRALIA, TURKEY, SAUDI ARABIA, QATAR, JORDAN, UAE, USA, BRAZIL, VENEZUELA, MEXICO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, ITALY, GERMANY, FRANCE and many more.
Your order will be delivered using EMS (EXPRESS MAIL SERVICES), (RMS) REGISTERED MAIL SERVICES or Courier Services like DHL/FEDEX. The type of service used will depend on the destination country.
Yes, shipping charges do apply for delivering the medicine package and will vary depending upon the country, quantity and the type of product.
The duration of delivery of the medicine package primarily depends on the following:
Choice of Shipping Service
The average delivery time may range from 8-10 working days in the case of EMS, 5-6 working days in case of DHL/FEDEX and 15-20 working days in the case of RMS
We make use of reliable and established shipping services such as EMS, RMS and DHL/FEDEX courier services. The order can be easily tracked and have high success rates. Moreover if required, the medicine packages can be insured by a third party insurance company and the cost of it is to be borne by the customer.